Your invitation to Wells Land LZ

Dan Wells

Apr 9, 2021, 6:35:54 PM4/9/21
to rvhpa@googlegroups com, CPC Groups, deserta...@googlegroups.com

Hi local and visiting pilots,

Wells Land (no relation to me) has been available to us for quite a while.   Just not used often because LongSword is so convenient.

Now that it will be the HQ for the Applegate Open its important that pilots be more familiar with it ahead of the event.

At the RVHPA board meeting this week it was suggested I provide a bit more information on the LZ to encourage pilots who haven’t landed there to try it.   So, here’s the information.

Dan

Dan Wells

Treasurer, RVHPA

Admin, Applegate Open 2021

wingsoverapplegate.org

503 804-1077

720 E California St., Jacksonville, OR 97530

treasu...@rvhpa.org

Your personal invitation to land at Wells Land.pdf