What is your experience with simulation codes ?

Guillaume Brunin

Sep 26, 2022, 7:37:34 AM9/26/22
to cp2k
Over the last decades, the field of computational materials science has greatly advanced and is now rich with an impressive diversity and very advanced capabilities. In the jungle of all the possibilities that are out there, it is sometimes difficult to know which would be the better (combination of) tools for our task, what the current and future needs of the community are, and what the general (or specific) feelings are with respect to this situation.

With this survey, we hope to be able to paint a more precise picture of the needs of our community and pave the way for the development of new open-source codes/libraries that will fill the existing gaps and be beneficial to all of us.
Whether you are a user, a developer, and/or a project manager, we want to hear from you !

The results of this survey will be publicly available- but don't worry, it's all anonymous.

If you would like to help us (and, really, help the community), please follow this link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/r/ta3CSj8g3Q

Filling this survey will take you about 5 to 15 minutes, depending on how much you have to tell us.
Feel free to share this message with your colleagues!

We thank you in advance for your time,

On behalf of Matgenix,
David Waroquiers
Guido Petretto