cp2k vibration calculation

LEI CHEN

Sep 21, 2022, 2:07:06 PM9/21/22
to cp2k
Hi cp2k developer,

I'm trying to do vibration analysis to get gibbs energy. however, the calculation report 'Trying to access result ([DIPOLE]) which was never stored'. I check the conversation before and found that the previous situation can't solve it. my input file is attached. Is there any other parameter I missed? thanks for your help and appreciate for any advise.

Sincerely,

Lei Chen
CoN4-OH-f.inp

Krack Matthias (PSI)

Sep 22, 2022, 7:47:11 AM9/22/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lei

Moments are not implemented for k-point calculations. You should find a corresponding WARNING printed in your cp2k output file just above the ABORT message.

Best

Matthias