Help for cp2k minimization QMM simulation.

taiping zhou

Nov 26, 2022, 9:44:43 PM11/26/22
to cp2k
Hello,everyone.
       When I was minimizing cp2k, the distance between the normal histidine N and the water next to it changed from 1.0A to 0.3A, which then caused the simulation failure.  I have tried to add the LJ parameter of water molecule, and there are multiple histidine (HID or HIE) in this situation.  How can I solve it?

  QQ图片20221127104412.png
mini.inp

taiping zhou

Nov 27, 2022, 6:30:27 AM11/27/22
to cp2k
More information is that the Amber force field parameter that I used, has been minimized to a convergence structure.

taiping zhou 在 2022年11月27日 星期日上午10:44:43 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: