potential setting

elephant gogogo!

Dec 6, 2022, 5:47:25 AM12/6/22
to cp2k
Hello,

I try to use the williams potential for MD calculation. Like the following picture, the literature just give the parameter O-O and Ce-O. Therefore, in my calculation, it has the mistake: Missing critical ForceField parameters!. And I have also found "Missing Spline_Non_Bond_En(  CE,  CE) ". Which means I should define the ce-ce . What should I do in this situation? Thank you very much!

Best Regards
1901670323382_.pic.jpg

Krack Matthias (PSI)

Dec 6, 2022, 11:13:58 AM12/6/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Just define for the Ce-Ce interaction an input section with zero contribution like in this example for the U-U interaction in UO2.

elephant gogogo!

Dec 7, 2022, 3:40:54 AM12/7/22
to cp2k
ok,thanks!