pseudo-potential with new partition of core and valence electrons

Yongnian Qi

May 3, 2022, 6:11:08 AM5/3/22
to cp2k
Dear experts,
I have tried to model the high temperature behavior of silicon, using a different pseudo-potential, which treats the 2s and 2p as valence electrons as well. However, I cannot find this kind of pseudo-potential, and the pseudo-potential created by ATOMPAW only support ABINIT and QE code. Can you give me some suggestions? any help will be of great appreciate.
Best regards,
Yongnian, Qi

Krack Matthias (PSI)

May 4, 2022, 3:42:35 AM5/4/22
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Hello

You can try an all-electron calculation (POTENTIAL ALL) using the GAPW method instead of the default GPW method.

Matthias

Yongnian Qi

May 12, 2022, 4:28:28 AM5/12/22
to cp2k

Dear  Matthias,
      I would like to apologize for my late response because that the gmail cannot be received normally in China, and thank you for your suggestions, I will have a try.

Best wishes,

Yongnian Qi