Install on SGE Cluster w CentOS

Sebastian Muraru

Dec 2, 2021, 7:18:36 AM12/2/21
to cp2k
Hi,

I have previously successfully installed cp2k on a workstation (psmp). I am now trying to do the same on an SGE cluster with similar machines.

sim_job_output and sim_job_error attached. Also attached script.sh.png , I am supposed to know my way around using install_cp2k_toolchain (at least on a local workstation), however it seems some script (get_openblas_arch.sh) does not download the package it is meant to.

Screenshot...14-12-38.png shows the point at which I get the error in the get_openblas_arch.sh script.

If anyone can help me out, I am grateful.
script.sh.png
Screenshot_2021-12-02_14-12-38.png
sim_job_output.png
sim_job_error.png

Sebastian Muraru

Dec 2, 2021, 8:32:10 AM12/2/21
to cp2k
I am not sure whether what I have done is "correct", but one may follow the following steps if you get stuck the same way.
The "issue" takes place in the "download_pkg" function. You may find it in the tool_kit.sh in the scripts folder.

It was not necessary probably, but I pasted it in the get_openblas_arch.sh script file.
I've added the "--no-check-certificate" in the line:
local __wget_flags='--quiet --no-check-certificate'
It did download fine afterwards.

Sebastian Muraru

Dec 7, 2021, 6:54:54 AM12/7/21
to cp2k
Hi, further on I am having some issues at the installation of COSMA.
I have attached a screenshot of make.log .
Can someone provide any help on this?
Screenshot_2021-12-07_12-57-39.png

Sebastian Muraru

Dec 13, 2021, 4:24:39 AM12/13/21
to cp2k
Up if anyone can take a look / come up with an idea to try and make this work.