Connection to Dynamics CRM Online using App Registration

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kyle Quinn

未讀,
2021年7月15日 下午1:03:082021/7/15
收件者:COZYROC
I'm wondering anyone knows if there's a way to use an Azure App Registration to connect to Dynamics 365 online using a client secret. In our custom apps, we're using a connection string looking like this:

AuthType=ClientSecret;ClientId=client_id_here;ClientSecret=secret_here;Url=https://haigroupsb1.crm.dynamics.com

If this is not possible, is there any other supported way to make the connection outside of using a username and password? Our security policies require us to have multi-factor auth turned on, which is preventing me from making the connection that way. The following leads me to believe that setting up a Location condition in Azure is the suggested way of obtaining two factor auth for an account without use of a token. I just want to make sure I am headed in the right path:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/location-condition

Ivan Peev

未讀,
2021年7月16日 凌晨1:43:542021/7/16
收件者:COZYROC
Hi,

Please open a ticket at our help desk here: desk.cozyroc.com

Joshua Jones

未讀,
2021年8月4日 上午11:02:312021/8/4
收件者:COZYROC
If you get an answer to this from the help desk I would be curious of what they said if you don't mind sharing on this post as I am sure we will be having to change our code shortly as well to go to Client/Secret or some other format as Microsoft is moving away from O365 Auth.

On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 1:03:08 PM UTC-4 kqu...@housingcenter.com wrote:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄