Resources for building custom SSIS tools

Matt M

Jul 19, 2021, 7:23:03 PM7/19/21
to COZYROC
I have been learning about how to build custom SSIS tools. My primary reference is the book " SQL Server 2017 Integration Services Cookbook" and a handful of somewhat antiquated online tutorials.

I am stuck trying to build a UI for my custom task I've built. The topic isn't mentioned in my book. And the online resources are scarce. Of the ones I have discovered. It's difficult to adapt their material to fit the custom task I've built.

So I was hoping you would be able to provide some recommendations for materials to look over and study. I'm a student Summer intern that doesn't have a large budget. But if you know a good resource that's worth the money please let me know!