File transfer Task and moving files on Google drive

Clément HUGÉ

Aug 19, 2020, 12:57:44 PM8/19/20
to COZYROC
Hello,

I wanted to try the new file transfer task using REST connection with google drive.
It works great for sending to Google as I have the option "Send files"
But I do not have any other options.

My SSDT is : version 15.8.0
Cozyroc ssi+ is 2.0.1647.

The rest connection works great as I already use it.

Any reason I do not have the other options ?

Bonus question: I like to be able to MOVE files within google drive (not sending nor receiving files, just moving them), any way to do this?

Thanks

Clément HUGÉ

Aug 19, 2020, 12:59:30 PM8/19/20
to COZYROC
Regarding the other actions, I was able to make it work.
Now I only care about my bonus question.

Clément HUGÉ

Aug 19, 2020, 1:03:45 PM8/19/20
to COZYROC
I tried the Action "Rename remote file" as you can specify two different path for OldName and NewName but it does not seem to work although it executes successfully (on google drive , no change occurs)

Clément HUGÉ

Aug 19, 2020, 1:06:56 PM8/19/20
to COZYROC
The renaming works great though (the file is renamed nicely). However the folder is not taken into account

Ivan Peev

Aug 19, 2020, 6:30:07 PM8/19/20
to COZYROC
Hi Clement,

The Rename Remote File action is also used for file move. Please provide more details what is the issue.

Phillip Hoffman

Nov 4, 2022, 7:11:28 PM11/4/22
to COZYROC
Did you ever get this to work? I'm getting file not found on the target. Filename is identical between source and target. Target folder is subfolder of source ( @shared/Target Folder/Test File.txt/ ) .

[Move File] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "Jurassic.JavaScriptException: Error: Error: @shared/Target Folder/Archive/Test File.txt/ not found.
LineNumber:88
Template:{{=GDrive.FileManager.checkResult(connection.resourceManager.File.update([{     id: GDrive.getFileId(oldPath.full),     name: newPath.name,     removeParents: GDrive.getFileId(oldPath.folder),     addParents: GDrive.getFileId(newPath.folder)    }]))}} ---> Jurassic.JavaScriptException: @shared/Target Folder/Archive/Test File.txt/ not found.