OpenPGP Task - Blank Rows between Data

Michael Baker

Aug 2, 2022, 6:38:04 PM8/2/22
to COZYROC
We are moving from a command line pgp solution that used GNUPG to the OpenPGP task in SSIS.  The encryption works fine and the end users can decrypt as well, however, upon viewing the raw data, there are now blank rows between the data.

Row 1 Header data
Row 2 <empty>
Row 3 Data, data, data,
Row 4 <empty>

The raw CSV file of data does not have any blank rows.  Any idea why this would be occurring?  Are there settings I'm missing in the CozyRoc task setup?

Ivan Peev

Aug 4, 2022, 12:28:00 AM8/4/22
to COZYROC
Hi,

The OpenPGP Task has to produce a verbatim copy of the encrypted input file. Most probably the processing issue is somewhere else in your solution.