DataFlowTaskPlus + Google Drive Destination (Rest)

Facundo Lopez

Jan 11, 2021, 7:38:32 AM1/11/21
to COZYROC
Hi!

I'm trying to configure a dynamic data flow with sql server as source and google drive as destination but I can't make it work. I previously made a dynamic data flow with google drive as source and sql server as destination and works successfully.

I compare the two packages, property by property and is the same, source and destination without errors and THUNK_COLUMN and delay valiadation set to true.

The package works if I set it manually, but when I go dynamic is when it fails with the following error:

Error: 0x5 at DFTP SQL > GOOGLE: System.Exception: Failed to initialize 'REST Destination' metadata. 'filePath=Pruebas/Test_Escritura
range=Hoja
firstRowColumnNames=1' object not found. ---> System.Exception: 'filePath=Pruebas/Test_Escritura
range=Hoja
firstRowColumnNames=1' object not found.
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HandleUserException(Exception e)
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostReinitializeMetaData(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.Wrapper.CManagedComponentWrapperClass.ReinitializeMetaData()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus.DynamicDbDestination.Setup()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus.DynamicDbDestination.Setup()
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus.DynamicSetup.#=zYFRG89g=(Boolean #=z9C7pO3DK$HUN)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.DataFlowTaskPlus.Execute(IDTSConnections100 connections, IDTSVariableDispenser100 variableDispenser, IDTSComponentEvents100 events, IDTSLogging100 log, Object transaction)

Regards,
Facundo