Validate columns dynamically ; then map dynamically

sugan I T

Jan 1, 2022, 10:08:10 AM1/1/22
to COZYROC
Hi

I am new to cozyroc. On surfing, i came across dynamic mapping can be obtained using cozyroc.I want to validate columns from a dynamic table name.
The validations will be like mandate column checks, date format checks, column values exists as per my reference table.

How this can be obtained? My table name will be dynamic based on the flat file I receive. How to pass this table name dynamically from SQL and fetch columns present in it.

then getting the column list,i want to validate the data on few columns (eg: col1-mandate check ; means data cannot be null) ; col3-date format check(like yyyy-mm-dd);any data against this format, it should iddentify the row and load invalid records into err schema table of that tablename. Valid records to be loaded to another schema(eg"valid schema)

Kindly any of you help and suggest how to attain it. Any reference link any of you have.please share.

Ivan Peev

Jan 2, 2022, 9:07:55 AM1/2/22
to COZYROC
Hi,

Please open a ticket at our help desk here: desk.cozyroc.com