The component is missing, not registered, not upgradeable, or missing required interfaces

Philippe Addelia

Nov 30, 2021, 7:02:06 PM11/30/21
to COZYROC
Hello,
I open in VS Studio 2019 with SSIS+ 2.1 Beta1 a ssis package created with VS Studio 2016.
The deployment mode of the package is SQL 2016.
I do not see the SSIS+ items.
If I Switch the target server to SQL 2019, the SSIS+ tasks will appear but
I loose the other proprietary components we use, these are SQL2016 only.
Ideally, I want to use VS Studio 2019 and set target to SQL2016.
What do you recommend? Can I have two versions of CozyRoc side by side?
I would hate having to install an old VS Studio. I also need the CozyRock REST and GRAPH connectivity, I need the latest ssis+
Thank you,
Philippe

Ivan Mitev

Dec 1, 2021, 3:04:08 AM12/1/21
to COZYROC
There can be only a single version of CozyRoc SSIS+ installed on a machine. But it should contain also the SQL2016 components, unless you have selected in the installer to skip them.
On the screen "Custom Setup" under "SSIS+ Library" there are checkboxes for which SQL Server versions to install SSIS+ binaries. Please make sure that they are all selected. You can either modify the SSIS+ installation or reinstall it.

Philippe Addelia

Dec 1, 2021, 11:13:48 AM12/1/21
to COZYROC
Thank you Ivan, this did the trick, I can work with both components now.