Creating CRM Product Associations with Cozyroc problem.

Joonas Juntunen

Mar 15, 2022, 1:19:57 PM3/15/22
to COZYROC
Hi, we're using 8.2 on-premise version of Dynamics 365 CRM and it's the first time we're trying to add product lines to bundles in CRM, thus using the CREATE for product associations entity in Cozyroc. Our Dynamics CRM Destination component is version:
CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.CrmDestination, CozyRoc.SSISPlus.2017, Version=1.0.0.0

I think I've prepared the data well and mapped it correctly but I'm still gettin the following error and ran out of ideas to try:

 [Dynamics CRM Destination [2]] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "System.Exception:
(1) Error: An unexpected error occurred.
Trace:
Server stack trace:
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at CozyRoc.Dynamics.Crm2011.OrganizationService.IOrganizationService.Execute(OrganizationRequest request)
   at CozyRoc.Dynamics.Crm2011.OrganizationService.OrganizationServiceClient.Execute(OrganizationRequest request)
   at CozyRoc.Dynamics.Crm.Entity2011.#=z4FKcOUv7qd1n(Batch #=zzbBn8ic=, Status[] #=zsfk7orA=)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.CrmDestination.#=zNdUwneUESVSb(PipelineBuffer #=zsS89qQQ=, IStatus[] #=zbhe__kg=)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.CrmDestination.#=zpWCfOjmdNKqw(PipelineBuffer #=zsS89qQQ=, ArrayList #=zRkXW5XAkVNkM)
   at CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.CrmDestination.ProcessInput(Int32 inputID, PipelineBuffer buffer)".

And the following message:
[Dynamics CRM Destination [2]] Error: The Dynamics CRM Destination was unable to process the data.

And the final error line:
[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED.  The ProcessInput method on component "Dynamics CRM Destination" (2) failed with error code 0xC02090F9 while processing input "Dynamics CRM Destination Input" (17). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Any help would be appreciated :)
Cheers,
Joonas

Ivan Peev

Mar 15, 2022, 1:20:51 PM3/15/22
to COZYROC
Hi Joonas,

Please open a ticket at our help desk here: desk.cozyroc.com