Problem in VirtualBox VM

Antoine Weber

Apr 15, 2014, 1:15:34 PM4/15/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello cozy's devTeam,

Very interested by your project for personnal use at home, I just tried the VirtualBox VM.
The http interface run smoothly but every app that I installed seems to have problem to handle or upload file ( I tried: photo, file etc...) from the VM host.
Is there a problem with the default virtualbox configuration?

Furthermore, the root/password combination you gave on your tutorial isn't working anymore.
Can you please update that? :)

Anyway, your project seems promising and have a nice look&feel, I will gladly try to dev apps for this platform :)

Regards,
Antoine

Frank Rousseau

Apr 16, 2014, 6:59:40 AM4/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Antoine,

  Thank you for your email!

About the upload files. Could you change the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/conf.d/nginx.conf ?
https://rtcamp.com/tutorials/php/increase-file-upload-size-limit/
client_max_body_size 100m;

About the root password combination it could be due to the keyboard mapping. Could you try:
root/pqsszord
?

Regards,

Frank

Antoine Weber

Apr 16, 2014, 9:41:06 AM4/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Frank,

Thanks for the tip on keyboard mapping it was that (I actually have a Mac Azerty keyboard, and assumed that VirtualBox would do the translation)

For the other tip, there's no nginx.conf in this VM.
So I added client_max_body_size 100m; in the cozy.conf

But that didn't resolve the issue.

Regards,
Antoine

Frank Rousseau

Apr 16, 2014, 9:49:22 AM4/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
You're right that I meant cozy.conf.
I forgot to tell you to restart Nginx. Type this in the command line shell :

sudo /etc/init.d/nginx restart

Frank

Antoine Weber

Apr 16, 2014, 9:49:26 AM4/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
My bad:

After the modification of the cozy.conf i had to do:
service nginx reload

after that, the problem is solved :)

Thank you for your advices.

Btw, I have a question about the project, Have you planned to develop some mobile app to use with cozy?
(for example a cozic client for streaming)

Have a good day,
Antoine

Joseph Silvestre

Apr 16, 2014, 11:24:54 AM4/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
I can add my 2 cents for that last questions: I think it should be easy to use VLC mobile with Cozic but that need to be investigate further.

What I can say is that we are working on mobile (and desktop) synchronization application that will sync all your files, so your music too at some point.

Cheers,
Joseph.