We moved from Google Groups to a self-hosted solution based on Discourse

Frank Rousseau

Jul 16, 2014, 8:32:03 AM7/16/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

You were many to ask for a forum not based on Google solutions. That sounds logical since we criticize a lot the GAFAs (Google, Apple, Facebook,  Amazon & co). So, we decided to move our forum from Google Groups to a self-hosted solution based on Discourse. You don't need anymore a Google account to partcipate. Moreover, the Discourse UX which is from far better. We hope you will enjoy this new place to share thought about personal data, redecentralization, productivity and Cozy!

Here is the new url for the Cozy Forum:
https://forum.cozy.io/

Please stop using the Google Forum and join us on the new one! There are mail alerts, so the forum can still act as a mailing list for you. We are looking for a plugin allowing to answer to posts via email.

The Cozy Team