Issues with BrowserSession.location using localhost

Andrew Elliott

Jun 29, 2016, 5:44:15 AM6/29/16
to Coypu
Hi Adrian,

I'm having an issue with grabbing the URI from pages when I use http://localhost/

It's an odd one. It works perfectly when I navigate to a test environment (or indeed any external site). However, when I use BrowserSession.location against localhost, it always returns About:Blank. I can see the tests running fine and they navigate to the correct pages.

Have you come across this before?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Elliott

Jun 29, 2016, 5:48:28 AM6/29/16
to Coypu
Just a bit more information on this.

It's only an issue with Watin. Selenium works fine using Chrome on localhost and external sites. Watin seems to work on external sites but not localhost.

Looks like it's an issue with Watin, and not Coypu. Anyone else seen this?

Adrian Longley

Jun 30, 2016, 5:56:30 AM6/30/16
to co...@googlegroups.com
I've not seen this now. Sorry Andrew!