Coypu tests not working during debug

Lanier Hall

Dec 30, 2014, 12:11:16 PM12/30/14
to co...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have several tests that work fine when run, but if I want to step through the tests they break. It is interesting because when FIllInWith happens the text gets injected into the input (visually), but when I submit the form to save it sees the inputs as empty.  I should note that I am using backbone, backbone-validation, bootstrap, knockback, knockout.
I'm not sure but I suspect backbone/backbone-validation isn't refreshing the model with the updated value for some reason.
The weird thing is they do if you don't debug/interact with the test.

Adrian Longley

Jan 5, 2015, 4:41:01 AM1/5/15
to co...@googlegroups.com
Debugging often will create timing problems . This probably isn't your problem, but in general you ought to up the coypu timeout to a decent time if you are going to step through code or you will get timeout errors.

If you could create a self-contained sample page with test that recreates the problem I'd be happy to have a look for you and see if anything jumps out.