Appium for Coypu

Seth Dobson

Feb 13, 2015, 3:05:21 PM2/13/15
to co...@googlegroups.com
All,

We use Coypu with selenium for almost all of our automation needs where I work. I know that Coypu does not have an Appium driver implemented and we are wanting to automate our mobile tests soon. With that I have a couple of questions.

1) What does the Coypu community use for mobile testing? We are looking into Appium because it integrates with Sauce Labs and we use them for our Browser tests.

2) Is there anyone in the community who would like to work with me to implement the Coypu interfaces for Appium?

Thanks,

Seth