Re: [Coypu] Abridged summary of coypu@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Chris Alderson

Sep 17, 2018, 11:46:33 AM9/17/18
to co...@googlegroups.com
Coypu is a superb wrapper and I would totally recommend using it, but...
It hasn't been updated in over a year and has gone stale :(

Adrian developed a fine product and would probably appreciate some help supporting it.

Chris

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:09 AM <co...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ravi Kumar Namani <rnama...@gmail.com>: Sep 12 08:07PM -0700

Hi,

I have my existing automation written in Selenium, how can i use Coypu in
the same solution so that my future development is based on coypu.

Thank You,
Ravi Kumar Namani
...more

Christopher Alderson
Manager, QA Automation

Alkami Technology, Inc.
The Ultimate Digital Banking Solution
T: 877-725-5264 (x498)
E: cald...@alkamitech.com

Adrian Longley

Sep 17, 2018, 11:48:31 AM9/17/18
to co...@googlegroups.com
> It hasn't been updated in over a year and has gone stale

I won't deny this. The marvellous Nick Mayne (https://github.com/Jetski5822) is now maintaining it, but what it really needs is someone actively using it to take more of an interest.

I am completely out of the .Net world these days. Nick is not actively writing browser tests really either.

Any takers?