System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception. System cannot find the file specified- Issue with firefox

Vijay Acharya

Feb 9, 2016, 8:51:23 AM2/9/16
to Coypu
Hi,
Using Windows 10 and vs2015 community edition.  I have tried both firefox 32 and 64bit versions and also downgraded firefox to version 40. I have also set the path variable to firefox path.
The error is thrown when new Browsersession is invoked with sessionconfiguration option.

Var aSessionconfig = new SessionConfiguration()
  Browser = Browser.Firefox
Apphost ="site url"
}

error thrown at - var aBrowserSession = new Browsersession(aSessionconfig)

Cheers

Alexander Tatarinov

Feb 12, 2016, 9:41:50 AM2/12/16
to Coypu
I have VS 2015 Pro and Win10 Pro x64, I'm too got this error. Any ideas?

Adrian Longley

Feb 12, 2016, 9:44:27 AM2/12/16
to co...@googlegroups.com
Not had a chance to test this, but I suggest you try upgrading to the latest WebDriver: