Thurs. Feb. 2, 6:30pm: INVITATION: CONSECRATION OF MY ICONS

Nita Renfrew

Jan 31, 2017, 11:52:19 AM1/31/17
to Nita Renfrew
You are invited to the consecration of two of my icons (painted/written by me, in the prayer, Byzantine tradition, with egg tempera, natural pigments):

Jesus Christ on the Red Road (dedicated to Lakota Medicine Man Fools Crow)
Joseph of Arimathea at Glastonbury

Thursday, February 2: Candlemas, Celtic Imbolc, St. Bridget’s Day
Following the TAIZE prayer service at 6:30 PM.
Consecration by the Rev. Nigel Massey
The French Church of Saint Esprit
109 East 60 St.
Inline image
THE CHRIST’S INVITATION TO THE RED ROAD:
AMERICAN INDIAN SPIRITUALITY

Gina Miller

Jan 31, 2017, 6:28:56 PM1/31/17
to 'Nita Renfrew' via coyotewisdom

​I'll come if I can. Most likely I will.

This is very exciting, but am confused, Nita or Gina, who painted the icons? Sheila

​I'll come if I can. Most likely I will.

You are invited to the consecration of two of my icons (painted/written by me, in the prayer, Byzantine tradition, with egg tempera, natural pigments):

Jesus Christ on the Red Road (dedicated to Lakota Medicine Man Fools Crow)
Joseph of Arimathea at Glastonbury

Thursday, February 2: Candlemas, Celtic Imbolc, St. Bridget’s Day
Following the TAIZE prayer service at 6:30 PM.
Consecration by the Rev. Nigel Massey
The French Church of Saint Esprit
109 East 60 St.
<Christ's Invitation to the Red Road,  American Indian Spirituality2.JPG>
THE CHRIST’S INVITATION TO THE RED ROAD:
AMERICAN INDIAN SPIRITUALITY

Gina Miller

Feb 1, 2017, 11:01:31 AM2/1/17
to coyote...@googlegroups.com