I MADE IT!

Nita Renfrew

Jun 13, 2014, 7:27:35 AM6/13/14
to Greg Renfrew
I'm a full massage therapist... Now what???
Nita

On Friday, June 13, 2014 2:46 AM, Island Photography <cust...@islandphoto.com> wrote:

If you do not wish to receive future mailings from Island Photography for this event, please click here.

gma...@ccny.cuny.edu

Jun 13, 2014, 8:34:00 AM6/13/14
to coyote...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

> I'm a full massage therapist... Now what???
> Nita
>
> On Friday, June 13, 2014 2:46 AM, Island Photography
> <cust...@islandphoto.com> wrote:
>
> [IMG]
> [IMG]
> [IMG] Swedish Institute, College of Heath Sciences
> PIN: 5052386
> [IMG]
>
> [IMG]
> [IMG]
> If you do not wish to receive future mailings from Island Photography
> for this event, please click here.

Phyllis Stern

Jun 13, 2014, 8:39:41 AM6/13/14
to coyote...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Nita!

Aiyana Phyllis Stern
LightWords
Editorial Services

"Words with clarity and vision"

>  an email to coyotewisdom+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Sheila

Jun 13, 2014, 9:00:40 AM6/13/14
to coyote...@googlegroups.com, Greg Renfrew
Wow nita mazal tov. Didnt they teach u how to market yourself? Anyway no one has your combination of gifts and healing.

Sent from my iPhone

Sheila Lewis

Oct 20, 2021, 12:52:38 PMOct 20
to coyote...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, and congratulations, Nita. I heard during pandemic massage therapists were doing “virtual” massage. that seems nuts,
but good luck. Nice to hear from you and the gang. many best wishes,
Sheila Lewis and family

Sheila Lewis

Oct 20, 2021, 12:52:54 PMOct 20
to coyote...@googlegroups.com