Fall Endurance MTB Events

Cross Guru

Aug 28, 2011, 4:44:59 PM8/28/11
to CowTownCycling
We are approaching the Fall riding season and what I consider the best
time to be riding a mountain bike. There are several Endurance MTB
events that I would like to draw your attention to. It would be great
if Cow Town could have a few teams at each of these events.

SAC 6/12 Hour Race, 9/10/11, Springfield, MO
RIM 6/12 Hour Race, 9/24/11, Trenton, MO
Burning at the Bluffs, 10/08/11, Potosi, MO

Information about all three events can be found at http://www.unitedindirt.com

All three events are promoted by experience racers/promoters that put
on fun events for teams and individual. I enthusiastically endorse
them.

I will be racing an adventure race on 9/11 so I can not do SAC, but I
am on for RIM and Burning at the Bluffs.

After these races we have plenty of cyclocross and gravel grinders to
participate in. Damn I am looking forward to this fall :-)

Chris