Job Postings

Timmy Crawford

May 22, 2012, 1:06:43 PM5/22/12
to Central Oregon Web Professionals Usergroup (COWPU)
Greets-
For those that aren't glued to the rss feed for cowpu.com I added two
new job postings for web gigs here in Bend:

http://cowpu.com/ruby-on-rails-engineer-g5/

and

http://cowpu.com/web-application-developer-geospatial-solutions/

Adam Mayfield

May 22, 2012, 1:10:10 PM5/22/12
to co...@googlegroups.com
Howdy ya'll!

I'm still looking for an in house web dev at Nosler. PHP, SQL, etc, etc. We have some big plans coming up and I've got way more on my plate than I should. If you're interested and want more info shoot me an email.

Adam

Adam Mayfield

Mayfield Visuals

Robert Kieffer

May 22, 2012, 5:54:57 PM5/22/12
to co...@googlegroups.com
For those that haven't seen it, I set up the BendTech Jobs page (http://blog.bendtech.com/local-resources/jobs/) to pull in local craigslist jobs postings. (details of how this works are in-page.)

Of course, no promises on how much traffic that page actually gets, but it's one of the more useful features I built into the damn site. :)