Meetup Group

Timmy Crawford

May 31, 2012, 1:17:25 PM5/31/12
to Central Oregon Web Professionals Usergroup (COWPU)
Greetings All-
In hopes of streamlining the communications/scheduling of COWPU to
fall in line with Hack Night, we have created a new Meetup group:

http://www.meetup.com/COWPU-bend/

When you have a chance, please signup, join the group, and set your
notification preferences. My goal is to phase out use of this list to
communicate about meetings, and just leave it for conversation.

Ideally I'm hoping you will all RSVP for meetups in advance so we can
have an idea of how many people are coming so I can setup accordingly.

Also a congrats goes to Cali who won the drawing for Adobe Software
for the first half of 2012 presenters.

We still have five open slots for the balance of 2012 presentations,
so if you have something you would like to share, get in touch, and
you will have a 1 in 6 chance of winning a sweet prize courtesy of our
sponsor Adobe!