Meeting Wednesday 11/30/11

Jonan

Nov 29, 2011, 5:20:20 PM11/29/11
to Central Oregon Web Professionals Usergroup (COWPU)
Hello Dandy Web Professionals,

In lieu of the holiday (and the distinct lack of volunteers) we will
be offering an alternative this Wednesday to our usual end of the
month fare.

Those who may have accidentally changed their default homepage from
cowpu.com may not have noticed but our site has been experiencing
technical difficulties lately.

Our hosting agreement with MediaTemple ended and the site went down
during the recent domain transfer. The existing page, in all it's
glory, will need to be replaced and we would like your assistance.

You are cordially invited to attend a 'HACK THE PLANET' night at G5
world headquarters, where we will be gathering input, developing our
new COWPU website and optionally penetrating Gibsons.

We hope to see you all there.

With a burning, aching, bordering on the innapropriate kind of love;
we are very truly yours,

Jonan Scheffler and Timmy Crawford