March Meeting

Timmy Crawford

Mar 7, 2012, 12:18:54 PM3/7/12
to Central Oregon Web Professionals Usergroup (COWPU)
Greets all. Since Bend LaPine SD spring break falls on the last week
of this month, we will have our meeting on the 21st. Venue will be
the Smoking Room again, and Jon Davis will be presenting on PPC
Advertising smarts through the use of Analytics.

More details over on the blarg:

http://cowpu.com/march-meeting-pay-per-click-advertising/

I'm tentatively hoping to have a PUCamp in April. The format being
shorter talks < 10 minutes totally fine, or even lightning/ignite
format would be great too.

This could be a chance to talk about a project you are working on, or
really anything tech related that stokes you boat.

Are there any interested speakers out there for something like this?
We had one like 4 years ago and it was super fun.

Andre Jensen

Mar 7, 2012, 12:25:01 PM3/7/12
to co...@googlegroups.com
Hey Timmy,

Where is the Smoking Room?

Thanks,

-Andre

http://cowpu.com/march-meeting-pay-per-click-advertising/

No virus found in this message.

Andre Jensen

Mar 7, 2012, 12:25:44 PM3/7/12
to co...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I clicked the link like a wizard. I'm an idiot.