Spammy email from my address

Tom Cornilliac

Jul 21, 2013, 6:29:23 PM7/21/13
to Tom Cornilliac
All,

My apologies for the spammy email you got from my account. One of my Google accounts was compromised yesterday evening and they were able to get a few emails off before I could lock down the account.

Regards,
Tom

Randy Smith

Jul 21, 2013, 7:41:43 PM7/21/13
to co...@googlegroups.com
Very glad to know you really aren't stuck in a Mexico jail and need money wired to some guy in Nigeria to set you free...

-R