Your Website

Michelle Sobala

Oct 9, 2014, 4:43:32 PM10/9/14
to Michelle Sobala
Hey there! It has been way too long... I was caught up working on projects, being a mommy and more. Many great things have rose out of the last few years that I would love to share.

I have lead my marketing and mastermind group for over 3 years now. We're currently 300 members in meet up group and growing. While leading this group I have consulted many business owners to help them solve their marketing and business problems.

I am president of my Toastmasters club. This club has an amazing track record; 12 years President's Distinguished and more. However, since I became president our membership has sky rocketed and my awesome board is focused on developing much needed systems.

In the last few years, I have launched many websites serving B2B and B2C businesses. One client doubled his sales simply by the work that I performed. With results totaling $8,000 per month average in website sales.

I am reaching out to you today, because it's been way too long since we have connected. YOUR SUCCESS means a lot to me. I am here to HELP YOU SUCCEED.

I have new preferred customer packages giving you my world-class service combined with top-notch affordable websites, marketing and more. Here's a glimpse, http://organicwebs.com/our-services.

By the way, I also offer business consulting. This service has been road tested in my mastermind group for the last 3 years and people are blown away with my no non sense cut the chase approach helping them get on track quickly. Here's one of many great reviews: “Always fun and very helpful in giving solutions to any business problems that people face on a daily basis.” — Robert M.

Kindly call or reply and let me know where you desire help. Michelle