Ongoing Events: CooBric @ Gramstand

Tony Bacigalupo

Jul 28, 2008, 10:22:25 AM7/28/08
to CoworkingNYC
Hi friends!

We'll be running a handful of regular and one-off events at Gramstand.
If you're working on something and would like to work alongside other
people working on similar things, let me know! We can schedule more
casual coworking workshops.

To stay up to date on these events, follow @coobric on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/coobric .

=== Tuesday Afternoons ===
1p: New Work City catchup. Will discuss progress and next steps.

=== Wednesday Afternoons ===
1-5pm: The Little Bookwriting Workshop.

Are you putting off writing a little book? The incredible "101 Things
I Learned in Architecture School" will server as inspiration for this
free workshop. Hang out in our cozy cafe basement space and work with
other writers-to-be. Share your wisdom and your questions with others!
And most importantly, get to write!
We'll be working on book ideas such as "101 Things I Learned About
Organizational Democracy," and "101 Bad Clients (and How to Deal With
Them)." At the very least, writing a book is a way to get your ideas
on paper to inspire others and promote your business. Bring your own
book idea, and some paper/laptops.

See you there! Again, if you want to see other workshop-type events,
let me know!

Tony