Talk about Coworking with Tara Hunt tomorrow at 10am, at GramStand

Nate Westheimer

Nov 2, 2007, 4:53:12 PM11/2/07
to CoworkingNYC
I got this message from Tony earlier today and thought this list would
appreciate it. All are welcome:

"

The CooperBricolage Comm will be meeting with coworking guru Tara Hunt
tomorrow at 10am at Gramstand to talk about our progress in
establishing a permanent coworking space in Manhattan.

We're excited to have Tara in town to share her expertise-- we're
making good progress and hoping this meeting will take us a few steps
further in our planning.

If you are interested in joining the discussion on building a new,
permanent coworking space, please feel free to join us. Your help at
this point in time can really shape the direction of this new effort.

If you plan on attending, please reply or let me know so we can expect
you.

Thanks!
Tony

"