Need advice! We're building a page for growing spaces to look for coworking consultants easily!

ju...@getkisi.com

Mar 21, 2019, 11:11:10 AM3/21/19
to Coworking
Hi friends of the community!

After running our coworking publication coworkingresources.org for quite some time now, we have received a good amount of feedback from our community that they find it hard to look for expert advice from coworking consultants objectively.
The fact is, it is super hard to find coworking consultants online, and most of the time people depend on word of mouth or referrals. That alone, however, may not be the most suited to your needs nor the best, objective source.

We decided to build an unbiased platform that lists coworking consultant with comprehensive information like their expertise and types of services they provide, as well as provide a review system where old clients can leave comments for the community to understand their services better. Right now, we have about 15 coworking consultants from the US and Europe who are willing to work together with us, and write expert pieces of content for the community to learn tips and tricks from.

To make this page as helpful and unbiased as possible, what we need help from this community is an introduction to more coworking consultants, precisely because it is so hard to find them solely based on the internet.

We want to build out this page with you guys, and let you be as involved as possible in this attempt at helping spaces at are starting out to get the help they need.

Moving forward, we'll keep posting here as we build the page from mockup to fruition. Stay tuned, we're so so excited too!

Please help us!

Jacob Sayles

Mar 23, 2019, 11:18:01 AM3/23/19
to coworking
Good timing!  My wife Katie and I have our own coworking consultancy business and we were talking about proposing some kind of Coworking Consultants Unite talk in the unconference portion of the upcoming GCUC in Denver.  Working together is my tool of choice when it comes to getting the word out about our individual offerings and in helping us all succeed.  I'm keen on getting this conversation as big as possible.  To that end I just created a #consultants channel on the Coworking Slack Channel.  What's next?

Jacob Sayles
Technical Director
Kanawha Design Studio