DC Area Workspaces and Meeting Rooms?

Nicole Vasquez

May 14, 2019, 4:22:54 PM5/14/19
to Coworking
Hello friends!! Are there any workspaces in here from the DC region or nearby?

We are excited to announce we just launched Deskpass in the DC region (our 9th city) and are looking for workspaces and meeting rooms to feature.

We're already supporting and promoting workspaces in Chicago, NYC, LA, Boston, San Francisco, Austin, Denver, and Miami. If you have a workspace or meeting spaces in any of these cities please let me know that too!

You can always learn more at: www.deskpass.com, or just review the attachment below.

Thank you,
Nicole Vasquez
Co-Founder & Chief Community Officer, Deskpass

Make Extra Income, Fill Seats, Get Exposure, And More.jpg