Getting Rooms Booked

Toni Craig-Cox

Mar 17, 2019, 10:10:25 AM3/17/19
to Coworking
Does anyone use anything other than Liquid Space to get their meeting rooms books so that they are not just sitting vacant?

Bonnie Luftig

Mar 17, 2019, 8:14:25 PM3/17/19
to Coworking
I know a coworking space in Austin that has had success with Peerspace:

Felicity Maxwell

Mar 18, 2019, 10:49:07 AM3/18/19
to Coworking
Peerspace is a great option - particularly if you have a community manager or staff person who has time to respond quickly to inquiries.   I also recommend doing some generic google searches to see which websites come up first for your city & the type of space you have.

So for example you can search "boardroom + city name" or "meeting space + neighborhood".  In Austin, peerspace is usually one of the top 2-3 listings, along with Liquidspace.  But in other cities, it might be Yelp, or Craigslist, etc.  Seeing which platforms get the highest results can help to figure out where to put your energy (and ad money if that is an option).  And keep in mind, both Liquidspace and peerspace give higher performing spaces more SEO weight, so the other thing is to make sure you get good reviews.

Another option is to send share your meeting room details with local meeting professional associations, or office manager groups. If you let them know what is available the next time they have to plan an offsite, it makes their job easier.   And if you know an office manager, maybe come have them tour the space and find out what they like / don't like about your available rooms.  Sometimes a small price change or adding a white board can make a room much more appealing to potential bookers.

HTH & good luck,
Felicity
fibercove - Austin, TX

Toni Craig-Cox

Mar 21, 2019, 11:03:31 AM3/21/19
to Coworking
Thank you Bonnie!

Toni Craig-Cox

Mar 21, 2019, 11:03:34 AM3/21/19
to Coworking
Thank you for the detail Felicity. I appreciate it.

Nicole Vasquez

Mar 25, 2019, 9:07:13 AM3/25/19
to Coworking
Hi Toni!

Where is your workspace located? Deskpass is launching meeting room rentals this week and we do all the work in advertising/marketing your rooms for you.

Would love to learn more about your space and help sell your rooms!

Thanks,
Nicole

Toni Craig-Cox

Mar 26, 2019, 11:05:21 AM3/26/19
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
San Diego, Phoenix, D.C. and Sweden

Toni Craig-Cox | Operations Manager | Hera Hub main: 855.Hera.Hub | fax: 877.437.7277
to...@HeraHub.com | HeraHub.com |  Facebook.com/HeraHub | Twitter.com/HeraHub
Locations: Sorrento Valley, Mission Valley, Carlsbad

We're on a mission to support over 20,000 women in the launch and growth of their business by 2020.  Please help us by sharing HeraHubExpansion.com