Asses the value of a coworking space

Uwe

Jun 28, 2019, 8:35:45 AM6/28/19
to Coworking
Dear coworking community,

I am brainstorming several options regarding our coworking space, either buying out partners, selling shares and/or developing new strategies for the future. No matter of how I'am looking at it, it basically falls back to one question: How to asses the value of a coworking space?

Of course there are different possibilities to asses the value of a business. We have heard that it is usual to asses the monetary value by taking the turnover of the previous twelve months and multiply the number by four.
I would love to learn the common ways of financially evaluating a coworking space according to the standards of this industry.

Another questions connected to the above is: What the pitfalls are buying a coworking space? - I'd be curious on your opinion, if you want to share!

I am looking forward hearing back from you and to get to know your opinion.

All the best to you!
Uwe