Coworking NYC Dinner! Friday, 13 October @ 7pm...

noel hidalgo

Oct 10, 2006, 6:12:37 PM10/10/06
to noel a hidalgo, nextNY...@googlegroups.com, Dorkbot List, barca...@googlegroups.com, radical...@lists.mayfirst.org, Coworking List, BarCampNYC List, 501tech...@groups.nten.org
How much do you love your independent office/work enviroment?
Love working from the confines of your cramped studio?
Love the $10 mocha/matte/frappe/whatchamacallit?
Love the sound of a clanking espresso machine?
Love the fight for an electrical outlet and WiFi Connectivity?

Yeah, nor do we... come join us for coworking!

What is coworking?
...it is a cafe-like community/collaboration space for developers,
writers and independents.

Currently we have coworking spots in mid-town and brooklyn < http://
tinyurl.com/klqo4 >. Now we want to open a coworking spot in lower
manhattan (ie below 14th street).

Come join us Friday, 13 Oct, for a meet and greet with food, drinks
and free flowing conversations. Starting at 7pm, we'll be meeting at
Congee Village Restaurant & Bar -100 Allen Street, New York, NY 10002

To get involved, take the following steps...

1. RSVP on the Coworking Wiki - < http://tinyurl.com/g48w3 > for
Friday, 13 October @ 7pm Congee Village Restaurant & Bar - 100 Allen
Street, New York, NY 10002

2. Join the Coworking Google List - < http://tinyurl.com/zpqk6 >