tuesdays at credo

Chad MILLER

Jun 18, 2013, 12:03:22 PM6/18/13
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Hiya Orlando.

A few years of attrition has claimed the majority of our co-working mates, so I want to remind you that a few of us meet at Downtown Credo on Tuesdays. We work together at a table or two, swap stories and advice, and drink great coffee.

If you are free, then put on some trousers and join us. Also consider forwarding this message to others you know in Orlando who might be up for some socializing, or at least de-troglodyt-ization.

See you around,

- chad

Adam Bellas

Jun 18, 2013, 12:07:22 PM6/18/13
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to put this on my calendar for next TUE morning.  Thanks for the note, Chad.  :)

Regards,
Adam

John Muller

Jun 25, 2013, 10:05:06 AM6/25/13
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Chad - thanks for sending out the note .... I can not make it today but will try to make it on a future Tuesday ... thanks, John
--
thanks,

- john