Virgin Olive Market

Ryan Price

Jan 14, 2011, 6:12:50 PM1/14/11
to Coworking-Orlando Price
VOM opens inside the Urban ReThink this Monday, Jan 17th.

There is still no internet, but the cafe will be open and serving food, coffee, perhaps beer and wine (though I am not speaking in any official capacity, so alcohol may still be TK).

As soon as we get Internet at Urban ReThink, I promise I will let everyone on this list know.

If you are following Urban ReThink on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, you will know when something has happened.

Did anyone see our story in the Sentinel last week?
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-urban-rethink-20110106,0,7621683.story

Peace,
Ryan Price
rpr...@ryanpricemedia.com
@liberatr
407-484-8528

FloridaCreatives.com
Orlando Happy Hour: January 17th @ Milk Bar
Likemind.us#orl: January 21st @ Urban ReThink

FLDrupalCamp.org
Feb 12 @ Rollins College, Winter Park

Richard Dean

Jan 15, 2011, 11:16:49 AM1/15/11
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. I been wanting to check out the space.

Thanks for the update.

Rich Dean
@richddean
richddean.com

Ryan Price

Jan 27, 2011, 6:56:56 PM1/27/11
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Sitting in the new (temporary) furniture at Urban ReThink now - probably enough space for about 50 people to work here - not counting the cafe seating and the patio - now all we need is the Internet.

Peace,
Ryan Price
rpr...@ryanpricemedia.com
@liberatr
407-484-8528

FloridaCreatives.com
Orlando Happy Hour: February 22nd TBA

Likemind.us#orl: January 21st @ Urban ReThink

FLDrupalCamp.org
Feb 12 @ Rollins College, Winter Park

James Tryon

Jan 27, 2011, 7:00:10 PM1/27/11
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Let me know when the Internet is working and Im there ;c )

Thanks for the update Ryan,

-James Tryon