my simple summer update

Gregg Pollack

Aug 15, 2017, 10:08:32 AM8/15/17
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com

coworking-orlando,

   Just a small update on what I've been up to.

  • If you're a developer I could use your help with this survey, as I'm getting closer to creating more programming videos.  Fill it out and I'll get you early access to the vids.
  • Creating a Dev Bootcamp that doesn't Fail with Avi Flombaum (6 min)
  • How to Build and Manage Online Communities with Jono Bacon (8 min video)
  • Secrets to Teaching Online with Jeffrey Biles (6 min video)
  • Family Trip videos (which I'm getting better at making entertaining) to Bar Harbor, Maine, and Black Hills / Mt. Rushmore, South Dakota.   Feel free to follow me on Facebook.

Thanks for reading, here's a recent pic:

and we make beautiful music together.  =)

-Gregg

P.S. If you're a developer please do fill out that survey. I could use your help.