Community Center Survey

Ryan Price

Jun 9, 2010, 2:37:44 PM6/9/10
to Coworking-Orlando Price
Friends, Coworkers, Countrymen, Let's talk.

The non-profit foundation behind the (former) Urban Think! Bookstore in Thornton Park is moving forward with plans to re-think the old bookstore space and it's use. They're looking for feedback from the creative community in Orlando, and the ideas and suggestions (and people) will be incorporated into the new space wherever we can. Participation will certainly be rewarded, and I'm hoping we'll be able to have some sort of a face-to-face forum before too much time has passed. As of right now, we've had 330 responses, and I'm hoping we can get 600-800 responses by the end of the week.

Please send your readers / friends / collaborators / stay-at-homers to:
http://www.urbanrethink.com/

Smells like Coworking? Yes, you could say that. There will be some square feet dedicated to desks, tables, wi-fi, coffee, possibly lockers, meeting space, etc.

When? Not during the summer. The Urban Think! Foundation, and Page 15 are running summer camp for kids out of the space for several weeks.

If you'd like to blog about this, I also typed out the text, and included a small version of the logo, in this blog post, for easy copy/paste:
http://floridacreatives.com/blogs/ryanprice/2010/06/08/urban-think-re-open-creative-center-please-take-survey

I'm excited to be involved in this new endeavor, and all of us are looking forward to responses from all kinds of creative folks in Orlando.

Peace,
Ryan Price
@liberatr

FloridaCreatives.com