Coworking field trip to Titusville

Joshua Blount

Jan 27, 2010, 7:30:54 PM1/27/10
to Coworking-Orlando
Hello friends and coworkers!

Most of the crew that meets on Tuesdays for coworking at Stardust
Video & Coffee is planning a coworking fieldtrip! This coming Tuesday,
February 2nd, e'll be working at Sunrise Bread Co [1] and eating lunch
at Dixie Crossroads [2]. I've been told both are very nice and
accommodating.

Anyone that would be interested in coming is more than welcome, just
bring you, whatever you need to make your day productive and some
patience ( sometimes I get a little chatty).

Cheers!

1.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bread+titusville&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bread&hnear=titusville&view=text&ei=etdgS_vMJMaWtgeTm6zYDQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CEQQtwMwAA
2.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bread+titusville&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bread&hnear=titusville&view=text&ei=etdgS_vMJMaWtgeTm6zYDQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CEQQtwMwAA

Eric Marden

Jan 28, 2010, 12:52:15 AM1/28/10
to Coworking-Orlando
If you eat at Dixie Crossroads, you must have the rock shrimp. They
taste like itty bitty lobsters. They invented a way to butterfly them,
and are famous for it.

Have fun storming the castle!

~e

On Jan 27, 6:30 pm, Joshua Blount <he...@joshuablount.com> wrote:
> Hello friends and coworkers!
>
> Most of the crew that meets on Tuesdays for coworking at Stardust
> Video & Coffee is planning a coworking fieldtrip! This coming Tuesday,
> February 2nd, e'll be working at Sunrise Bread Co [1] and eating lunch
> at Dixie Crossroads [2]. I've been told both are very nice and
> accommodating.
>
> Anyone that would be interested in coming is more than welcome, just
> bring you, whatever you need to make your day productive and some
> patience ( sometimes I get a little chatty).
>
> Cheers!
>

> 1.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&...
> 2.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&...

Tim Howe

Feb 1, 2010, 3:03:01 PM2/1/10
to Coworking-Orlando
Joshua Blount <he...@joshuablount.com> writes:

> Most of the crew that meets on Tuesdays for coworking at Stardust
> Video & Coffee is planning a coworking fieldtrip! This coming Tuesday,
> February 2nd, e'll be working at Sunrise Bread Co [1] and eating lunch
> at Dixie Crossroads [2]. I've been told both are very nice and
> accommodating.

What times are you planning to get there and to go for lunch? How long
are you planning to stay? Any thoughts for a post-work happy hour or
the like?

--
vsync
http://quadium.net/~vsync/

A generating agent SHOULD: 1) Ensure all lines (fixed and flowed)
are 79 characters or fewer in length, counting the trailing space
but not counting the CRLF, unless a word by itself exceeds 79
characters; 2) Trim spaces before user-inserted hard line breaks;
3) Space-stuff lines which start with a space, "From ", or ">".

-- RFC 2646, The Text/Plain Format Parameter

Joshua Blount

Feb 1, 2010, 7:20:54 PM2/1/10
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Tim Howe <vs...@quadium.net> wrote:

> What times are you planning to get there and to go for lunch?

9ish, Noonish

> How long are you planning to stay?

5ish

> Any thoughts for a post-work happy hour or the like?

Nope, although that shouldn't stop someone else from thinking about it.

Tim Howe

Feb 2, 2010, 12:52:57 PM2/2/10
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Joshua Blount <he...@joshuablount.com> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Tim Howe <vs...@quadium.net> wrote:
>
>> What times are you planning to get there and to go for lunch?
>
> 9ish, Noonish
>
>> How long are you planning to stay?
>
> 5ish

Well, my (in-area) meeting wrapped up and I'm heading over there now.
You guys at lunch or back at the bakery or heading back there?