Any interest in a North Orlando (Altamonte) location?

cae...@gmail.com

May 15, 2010, 8:37:27 PM5/15/10
to Coworking-Orlando
I've been to CoLab on a couple of Fridays and I haven't seen much of a
reason to return. While the space itself is nice enough, it's simply
too far for me to mess with on a regular basis and I have no desire to
pay for parking on the intermittent basis that I am there. I'd like to
ask the community here if there is any interest in an Altamonte
location right off Crane's Roost. I've looked into the location and
think I could turn one of the offices there into a space that people
would enjoy. The location is nice with a lot of options for food and
is pretty accessible from/to I-4 for those that have to get on the
interstate.

If there are enough people interested in using a space there, I'll
start to pull together what I need on my side to fund it.

Don