orlando coworking continues on at Downtown Credo

Chad MILLER

May 1, 2012, 4:33:58 PM5/1/12
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
A second successful day closes over coworking at Downtown Credo.  We're pretty happy with the place, and since we're all elderly curmudgeons, we don't really mind losing the juvenility of Stardust.  Pack up your tennis-ball-footed walker, O2 kit, and come join us.  We're going to move to D-C for the forseeable future.

- chad

John Muller

May 1, 2012, 6:18:49 PM5/1/12
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com, coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the post Chad ... I will try to make it next Tuesday.

thanks,

John Muller