no Stardust coworkers today?

Tim Howe

May 11, 2010, 12:09:42 PM5/11/10
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
Sad vsync is sad.

--
vsync
http://quadium.net/~vsync/

It is easier to be a "humanitarian" than to render your own country its
proper due; it is easier to be a "patriot" than to make your community a
better place to live in; it is easier to be a "civic leader" than to treat
your own family with loving understanding; for the smaller the focus of
attention, the harder the task.
-- Sydney J. Harris

Ryan Price

May 12, 2010, 1:45:05 PM5/12/10
to coworkin...@googlegroups.com
I actually got there around 5:30 and was very upset that you weren't
there.

I know some folks were there later... including Julia from Page 15 /
Urban Think. I was hoping to introduce you to her.

Maybe next time.

Peace,
Ryan Price
rpr...@ryanpricemedia.com