New CoLab Manager Needed

Gregg Pollack

Jan 13, 2010, 9:28:22 PM1/13/10
to coworking-orlando
Hey guys,

Just caught wind that John Hussey (owner of the Angebilt) is
looking for a new manager for CoLab. There doesn't seem to be any
sort of detailed job listing around but would assume responsibilities
include:

1. Managing the shared space, and the CoLab Suites.
2. Helping advertising for CoLab.
3. Giving tours and selling the space.

It's a full time position (which is awesome) and I wanted to
make sure the people on this list got first dibs... If you or
someone you know would do a good job managing our community space,
please let me know. It is a sales position, so it'll have base salary
plus commission for bringing people into our space.

If you haven't been down to CoLab Orlando lately, you really
should... We've been growing =)

Gregg Pollack
Envy Labs
407-754-5517

jamalfanaian

Jan 14, 2010, 2:24:24 PM1/14/10
to Coworking-Orlando
Hi Gregg,

I have a friend that is looking for a job and is interested in
applying. Could I get an email address to tell him to send his resume
to?

Thanks so much,
Jamal Fanaian