Naming the old Urban Think! Bookstore

Ryan Price

Aug 25, 2010, 9:51:13 AM8/25/10
to Coworking-Orlando
Hello all,

Our Thornton Park space is moving along. With any luck, the city will
approve building permits for renovating the old space. Right now,
we're planning for Year 1, recruiting board members, raising funds for
the nonprofit and at least one more thing...

Help us name the new space. Rate our existing options (5 is best) and
give feedback of your own.

http://urbanrethink.com/

You can also take our survey or sign up for the mailing list while
you're at the site. If you have any questions, I may be able to answer
them here or in a private message, it's hard to promise things here on
the list, which becomes googlable very easily.

We had a good meeting with some local community members a few weeks
ago, I'd like to have another open house soon to show people what is
planned for the community efforts, mentoring programs, the online
resource library and the space itself.

Peace,
Ryan Price
http://ryanpricemedia.com