Please join the Beehive Facebook Group

1 view

Dave Troy

Feb 5, 2011, 10:52:00 AM2/5/11
to Coworking Baltimore
Hey everyone,

A few weeks back we setup a Beehive Baltimore Facebook group, and it
would be great to get more folks involved in it. To join, go here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_186689504691655&ap=1

We'll continue to use both this list and Facebook to communicate, but
the Facebook group would be a good way for Beehive members to share
news and get to know each other better.

Also if you're not plugged into the Baltimore Tech Facebook Group, you
probably should be -- lots happening there too:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160612380624897&ap=1

We're also going ahead with some improvements to the Beehive
membership payment system so you can focus more on community and less
on payment details. More info coming later today.

Best,
Dave