ETC-Beehive Happy Hour, Thursday April 26th, 5 pm

Fulya

Apr 20, 2012, 3:37:04 PM4/20/12
to Coworking Baltimore, dtil...@etcbaltimore.com, nda...@etcbaltimore.com, fgu...@etcbaltimore.com, vel...@etcbaltimore.com
As you may already know, Beehive Baltimore is now officially part of
ETC. Three years ago when Dave Troy, Newt Fowler and Stephen Muirhead
came to us with the idea of bringing coworking to Baltimore and
housing it at ETC, we thought it was a natural fit and didn’t think
twice.

Since being established, Beehive has enabled the Baltimore tech
community by building partnerships and connections among
entrepreneurs, techies, artists and other creative minds. We believe
Beehive and ETC complete each other by offering a wide range of
services to entrepreneurs and “solopreneurs” at all levels.

As we move ahead, we have no intention of making any changes. Our goal
is to add more value to a Beehive membership and find out the best
ways to work with individual members. We will be working on bringing
exciting, fun events to connect Beehive members and the current ETC
community and create that BUZZ!

We would like to meet with you and hear your thoughts on ways to
improve your experience as a Beehive member. Join us on Thursday April
26th, 5:00 pm for Happy Hour at Beehive! We will bring appetizers and
its B.Y.O.B.

We look forward to working with you, and welcome all members (again)
to ETC!

Have a great weekend!
Fulya Gursel

Fulya

Apr 20, 2012, 3:53:30 PM4/20/12
to Coworking Baltimore
Please let us know if you are coming (http://
etcbeehivehh.eventbrite.com/ ) so that we can make our food order
accordingly.